In this course, we examine the health effects of mould exposure, review the duties of employers under current legislation, and outline methods of mold prevention and control.
Mould can be a serious workplace and health issue. In this course, we define moulds, talk about the health effects of moulds, review the duties of employers under the law, and outline strategies for mould prevention and mould control.
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define mould.
- List the health effects of mould exposure.
- Outline the duties of employers under current legislation concerning mould.
- Explain the different methods of mould prevention.
- Describe different methods of mould control.
- Mould—Health and Safety Issue
- What Are Moulds?
- Health Effects of Mould Exposure
- Mould Prevention
- Mould Control
Employers in all workplaces
Accessible, audio, hybrid, mobile