Regularly scheduled workplace inspections are one of the main tools available to companies to ensure that new and ongoing hazards are identified, and that workers are kept safe and healthy. In this course, you will learn how to plan and conduct efficient workplace inspections.
A workplace inspection is a planned critical examination of a workplace or a specific area within a workplace. The purpose of regularly scheduled workplace inspections is to prevent incidents by identifying hazards and recommending corrective actions. In this course, you will learn how to plan and conduct efficient workplace inspections.
- Outline the objectives of regularly scheduled workplace inspections.
- Describe the composition of a successful inspection team.
- Summarize the actions required to prepare for an inspection.
- Recall how to conduct an effective inspection and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Explain the responsibilities for following up on recommended actions.
- About Workplace Inspections
- Preparing for Inspections
- Conducting Inspections
- After the Workplace Inspection
Manufacturing, General Industry, Joint Health and Safety Committees, Office Environments
Accessible, audio, mobile