This Conquer Your Anxiety online training course is designed to reduce your anxiety. This course will help you better understand yourself, your mood, and the things that make your anxiety better or worse. This course explores techniques designed to change the way you feel about the world and think about yourself.
This Conquer Your Anxiety online training course explores techniques designed to change the way you feel about the world and think about yourself.
Conquer Your Anxiety is one of the Computerized Cognitive Behavioural Courses (CCBC) created by MindCare Group to help you assess and manage your anxiety. The key idea behind Cognitive Behavioural Courses (CBC) is: You Feel What You Think (YFWYT)! We will explore and further explain this concept throughout the course. Our goal is to help you recalibrate your thoughts so that you may learn to experience and live a happier and more joyful life.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Conquer Your Anxiety course, the user will learn:
- Describe the concepts relating to anxiety and anxiety disorders.
- Recognize factors contributing to anxiety disorders.
- Use the screening tool to help you assess your anxiety levels.
- Explain the basic concepts of cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- List stress and anxiety management techniques that will help you significantly release tension and anxiety in your body.
This online Conquer Your Anxiety course is made up of the following sections:
- Anxiety Questionnaire
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety
- Techniques to Conquer Anxiety
- Circle of Anxiety
This Conquer Your Anxiety online training course is designed for anyone wishing to learn more about computerized cognitive behavior.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.