This course is intended to help you recognize and deal with crises that can occur that affect companies and their employees
This course is intended to help you recognize and deal with crises that can occur that affect companies and their employees. We will address the key components of crisis management and emergency response planning and how they apply to all full-time and part-time employees, including managers, supervisory and non-supervisory personnel. This program could also apply to those who perform company work at home or elsewhere off-site, as well as to temporary employees and independent contractors.
- Define crisis management
- List the types of crises
- How to identify and manage crises
- Know the purpose and key components of a Crisis Management Policy
- Describe the key steps in emergency planning
- Identify and assess potential emergencies and your response capabilities
- Create and implement an Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Select methods to evaluate the effectiveness of the ERP
- Develop a process for continuous improvement of the plan
- Provide effective emergency responses
- Understand employee and employer responsibilities for crisis management and emergency response planning
Companies and their employees.
Accessible, audio, mobile