This Earthquake Preparedness online training course is designed for anyone. This course will help you learn what you can do to prepare for earthquakes and stay safe when and after one occurs.
This Earthquake Preparedness online training course explores preparation for earthquakes, how to stay safe and what to do after. Earthquakes can happen at any time of the year and occur without warning. Larger earthquakes may cause deaths, injuries, extensive property damage and disruption of public services. As well as the physical and emotional impacts, earthquakes can have an impact on economic activity in the affected area.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Earthquake Preparedness course, the user will learn to:
- Identify what to do to your home to make it less susceptible to earthquake damage.
- List the supplies you should have at home and elsewhere.
- Describe the earthquake drills that you should conduct regularly.
- Explain what to do to stay safe during an earthquake.
- Know how to stay safe after an earthquake.
- About Earthquakes
- Earthquake Preparation
- During an Earthquake
- After an Earthquake
This Earthquake Preparedness online training course was designed for everyone.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.