This Ground Disturbance Level II online training course is designed for supervisors in the pipeline and other utility companies, as well as in companies that undertake ground disturbance activities. Striking existing buried facilities can cause a number of problems. Learn how ground disturbance projects can be undertaken safely and efficiently, without damaging existing infrastructure.
This Ground Disturbance Level II online training course explores the responsibilities of all parties involved in ground disturbance activities, planning a ground disturbance project, required permits and documentation, notification and locates, successful execution and completion of ground disturbance activities, as well as incident investigation and reporting requirements.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Ground Disturbance Level II course, the user will learn:
- The importance of damage prevention and consequences of damage to buried facilities
- The responsibilities of stakeholders in ground disturbance and damage prevention
- The planning requirements for a ground disturbance project
- The importance of ground disturbance codes of practice and what they contain
- Ground disturbance notification requirements and responsibilities
- The requirements for the successful execution of a ground disturbance project
- The requirements for the successful completion of a ground disturbance project
- Ground disturbance reporting requirements
This online Ground Disturbance Level II course is made up of the following sections:
- Damage Prevention
- Ground Disturbance Planning
- Preparing for a Ground Disturbance
- The Execution and Completion of a Ground Disturbance
This Ground Disturbance Level II online training course was designed for employees in a supervisory in the pipeline and other utility companies, as well as in companies that undertake ground disturbance activities.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.