This Lead Safety Awareness online training course was designed for employers, managers, supervisors and workers in construction and other industries where workers may be exposed to lead. Learn to work safely in lead-contaminated environments.
This Lead Safety Awareness online training course explores working safely in lead-contaminated areas. Employers can provide lead-exposed workers with a safe and healthy work environment by:
- Identifying sources of lead and assessing the risks of exposure
- Putting control measures in place
- Developing exposure control plans and respiratory protection programs
- Implementing medical surveillance and biological monitoring programs
- Providing workers with this awareness training program as well as worksite specific training
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Lead Safety Awareness course, users wil learn to:
- Recognize the ways in which workers are exposed to lead
- Describe health risks associated with lead exposure
- Recall methods identifying and controlling exposure
- Summarize the benefits of medical surveillance and biological monitoring
- Outline the plans and programs employers should put in place
This Online Lead Safety Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Lead Exposure and Health Concerns
- Reducing the Risk of Exposure to Lead
- Monitoring Workers
- Plans, Programs and Worker Training
This Lead Safety Awareness online training course was designed for employers, managers, supervisors and workers in construction and other industries where workers may be exposed to lead.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.