This Managing Change online training course is designed for supervisors, managers and all employees tasked with managing change. This course outlines the skills required to manage organizational change, specifically Prosci’s change management strategy. By preparing for the upcoming change, you will be able to manage it better and in tangible ways. Once these management processes are set, you can continue to reinforce the change so that it becomes commonplace and part of the organization’s culture.
This Managing Change online training course explores organizational change and how to manage it effectively and efficiently.
This course sets the context of organizational change by identifying the drivers and common types of change. It focuses on transformational change, which is instrumental in creating a dynamic, agile, and competitive organization. Prosci’s change management process lays the foundation for creating an effective change management strategy for your organization. Whether you’re a peer or a leader, as a champion of change, you will need an implementation plan which includes anticipating obstacles and identifying agents of change.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this online Managing Change course, the user will learn:
- Identify the drivers of change.
- Define developmental, transitional and transformational change.
- List the components of transformational change.
- Identify the phases in Prosci’s three-phase process of change management.
- Recognize individual gaps that hinder the adoption of change.
- Review the characteristics of a change management strategy.
- Outline the steps needed to plan and implement transformational change.
- Recognize the obstacles to change.
- Identify potential agents of change.
This online Managing Change course is made up of the following sections:
- Organizational Chan
- Prosci's 3 Phase Process
- Change Management Strategy
- Becoming Change Ready
- Planning and Implementing the Change Strategy
- Managing the Change Process
This Managing Change online training course was designed for supervisors, managers and all employees tasked with managing change.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.