This Conducting Safety Audits online training course is designed for employees and supervisors in industrial and commercial facilities. All types of facilities use safety audits to evaluate their efforts in keeping the workplace safe and to ensure that they are in compliance with Safety and Health legislation and company policies.
This Conducting Safety Audits online training course explores the steps involved in conducting a workplace safety audit: workplace analysis; tool and machinery inspection; review of emergency procedures; safety and health training review; review of incident investigation reports; and safety self-audits. All types of facilities use safety audits to evaluate their efforts in keeping the workplace safe and to ensure that they are in compliance with Safety and Health legislation and company policies
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Conducting Safety Audits course, the user will learn:
- The importance of conducting a Workplace Analysis
- How to define the System of Controls used to reduce or eliminate hazards at your facility
- How to conduct a check of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- The importance of an Equipment Maintenance Program
- How to identify reasons for documenting injuries and health problems
- How to reduce the risk of future injuries
- How to conduct a Personal Safety Audit
- How to handle any hazardous conditions that are discovered
This online Conducting Safety Audits course is made up of the following sections:
- About Safety Audits
- Conducting a Workplace Analysis
- Inspecting Tools and Machinery
- Reviewing the Training Program and Incident Investigation Reports
- Conducting Personal Safety Audits
This Conducting Safety Audits online training course was designed for supervisors and shop floor employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.